Thursday, January 21, 2010

a few tidbits...

1. first 12 hr work/practicum day = completed, not quite as bad as i thought it would be, and slightly more fun than i had anticipated

2. i FINALLY got a hair cut today and can now stop pinning my bangs back (and looking like a white trash teenager, as michael would say). while i was getting my hair cut, i got to sit in a recliner and put my feet up while they washed my hair. they also put my coat on for me before i left. apparently, $40 can buy you everything you could ever want.

3. i had every intention of writing a whole blog devoted to my new love of buying socks, but then opted not to for multiple reasons. first, who writes a blog about socks?? and second, i really wanted to include a picture of the socks that i had bought, but my camera is broken and the socks were not pictured on the GAP website. but... i have to share a little. i just can't buy enough socks lately! i especially love the deal at the GAP where you get 3 pairs for $15. it's probably not the cheapest deal out there, but i really love their socks. (ok, i guess i am a person who blogs about socks)

4. i really like calling my sister stephanie just "sister". i did that today when i talked to her on the phone. i said "hello, sister." and then there were more things said after that.

5. i just realized that every blog i have written has ended with "ok, something, something, something." so, in keeping with this well established blog theme of mine...

...ok, i better get back to work. maybe 8pm will come more quickly if i actually do some work.

lovejess

p.s. come over and see my new IKEA bookshelf. it will make your day.

1 comment:

davor said...

umm... you should totally turn this into a sock blog. you could buy socks, talk about them, and post pix of them. it's a solid plan!