Monday, January 11, 2010

my second blog post (one year later)

so...blogging did NOT go so well in 2009. i guess my heart just wasn't in it. but, i have been thinking about giving it another go. my friend annie recently started a blog and my husband michael started one not too long ago. also, my friends jennie and carrie have been doing it for quite sometime. and there are too many others to name, but all of these people have inspired me. all the cool kids are doing it. i need to make this happen.

but, i am not going to set any lofty goals or make any promises like i did last time-- i am just going to try to post a blog or two, here and there. so that maybe by this time next year, my blog archive won't be completely bare. and i will try to make reading them worth your while.

i figured since you all were really looking forward to reading about all the happenings in my life, in 2009, on my blog, i could do a quick re-cap of all the fun things that i did...

2009 RE-CAP
january-- hosted the best VollmOrr party to date, complained about cold and snow

february-- hopped on the hot bods train, did a lot of fun things on the weekends (including first FNL)

march-- did not go on an awesome spring break trip, got a new nephew

april-- nearly died due to work and school stress

may-- finished first year of grad school, went to the beach, reunited with lovely college roomies

june-- 2nd annual adams family & friends yard sale

july-- went back to the beach, 4th of july got rained out (but we still had a blast)

august-- ruled the wedding toasts at the cheek's wedding, went roller skating for my 26th birthday

september-- attended XRA fest '09, also attend first colts game ever (go cotes!)

october-- celebrated 3 year wedding anniversary, dressed up like a spice girl for halloween

november-- realized i had fallen off the hot bods train several months ago

december-- traveled all over the state of indiana for christmas, had a killer new year's party at our house (4th annual)

ok, that should do it for now. i probably shouldn't waste all my blogging energy on my first gettin-back-in-the-game post. see you soon.

lovejess